Snoork Hosting guarantees that in the event of a hardware failure, the faulty hardware will be replaced within 30 minutes of identifying the problem. In the event that this guarantee is not met, Snoork Hosting will issue a credit to its customers for the affected downtime. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer's monthly recurring charge. This guarantee does not include the time it requires to perform additional software related maintenance, including service restoration from backups, cloning hard drives, reloading the operating system, reloading and configuring applications, or rebuilding RAID arrays.
Snoork Hosting guarantees network uptime to be 99.9%. This guarantee assures that all major routing devices within our network are reachable from the global internet 99.9% of the time.
Many possible situations are completely beyond the control of Snoork Hosting, and therefore are not in the scope of this agreement. These situations include:
- Scheduled Maintenance - Occasionally network maintenance will be required. Snoork Hosting will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance. You will receive prior notification of upcoming maintenance at the email address we have on file. Scheduled maintenance periods are not eligible for service legel agreement credits.
- Hardware Maintenance - On rare occasions, the hardware in your service may need maintenance or replacement. Snoork Hosting will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations per our hardware replacement service level agreement. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network service level agreement.
- Software Maintenance - An important part of managing a service is keeping the software up to date. Occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations.
- Malicious Attacks - If a third party not associated with Snoork Hosting initiates a denial of service or other form of disabling attack against your service or major portions of our network, Snoork Hosting will do everything in its power to control the attack, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
- cPanel Issues - If you choose to run cPanel on your service, the default install will be configured for automatic updates of cPanel related software. On occasion, one of these automatic updates could adversely affect all or part of the cPanel related software on your service. Snoork Hosting will do whatever is necessary to fix any cPanel related problems, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
In the event that Snoork Hosting does not meet this service level agreement, customers will become eligible to request compensation for downtime. If Snoork Hosting is or is not directly responsible for causing the downtime, the customer will receive a credit for 10 times the actual amount of downtime. This means that if your service is unreachable for 1 hour, you will receive 10 hours of credit.
All requests for compensation must be received within 72 hours of the incident in question. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customers's recurring charge. This service level agreement does not apply for any month that the customer has been in breach of Snoork Hosting terms of service or if the service is in default of payment.
Snoork Hosting customers are covered by our 15 minute initial response time guarantee. That means that when you submit a trouble ticket you are guaranteed a response from a support technician within 15 minutes. If Snoork Hosting fails to respond within 15 minutes, you will be credited the amount of time exceeding our service level agreement commitment. All requests for compensation must be received within 72 hours of the incident in question. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer's recurring charge.